||etree.org Community Bittorrent Tracker
|Show||Wilco-6/28/2006-Calgary, AL MacEwan Ballroom-km 184's>The Orchid>722 30' back fob/dfc|
|Report this as|
|Torrent||wilco2006-06-28.flac16.torrent (click to download)|
|db link|| | Show | Source|
June 28th, 2006
01. Crowd and Intro (02.03.33)
02. Handshake Drugs (06.29.74)
03. Impossible Germany* (05.43.49)
04. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart (06.14.68)
05. Muzzle of Bees (04.50.49)
06. A Shot In The Arm (04.51.74)
07. At Least That's What You Said (06.52.12)
08. Jesus, Etc. (04.21.68)
09. Walken (05.33.60)
10. Airline To Heaven (04.30.03)
11. Forget The Flowers (03.14.14)
12. Hummingbird (03.21.60)
13. Theologians (03.41.15)
14. War On War (03.34.45)
15. Kingpin (07.00.38)
16. I'm The Man Who Loves You (04.07.41)
17. Encore Break (02.01.41)
01. Crowd (00.40.49)
02. Misunderstood > (05.46.56)
03. Wishful Thinking > (03.57.50)
04. Spiders (Kidsmoke) > (10.49.45)
05. Encore Break (02.51.39)
06. Heavy Metal Drummer (03.48.60)
07. The Late Greats > (02.31.45)
08. Monday (05-57.16)
Setlist courtesy of Wilcobase
*New song, first time played
fob/dfc 30 ft. from stage / 8 ft. stand / 90 degrees (pointed at the stacks)
Neumann km 184's > Sound Devices 722 @ 24/88.2
using Van den Hul "The Orchid" mic cables
AT 8410a shock mounts and Vibrapod isolation feet (under the mic stand) were used to isolate the mics from vibrations.
recording by Chris & Dale Shepherd
SD 722>Atlas Opus All Cu s/pdif cable (1.5 meter) > SEK'D Prodif Plus sound card (32 bit float) >
Samplitude 6.04 (set fades, disc break, resampling using Ultra High 2, bit depth reduction) >
CDWave (tracking) > Flac Frontend (level 8 encoding)
Transfer by Chris Shepherd (email@example.com)
- Transfer was done using the playback output of the SD 722 for a real-time digital audio transfer.
- SD 722 passed signal to the sound card for 1 hour prior to the digital audio transfer, allowing the SD 722 and sound card to "warm up".
- Desktop PC, SD 722 and Quantum Symphony Pro (EMI/RFI Stabilizer) were isolated from vibration with Vibrapod feet.
- Desktop PC, SD 722 and Quantum Symphony Pro (EMI/RFI Stabilizer) were plugged into an FIM Energy Center (spiked for vibration isolation) for optimum A/C mains distribution.
- FIM Energy Center used a Van den Hul "Mainsstream Hybrid" A/C power cord.
- Desktop PC used a Gutwire "B-12" A/C power cord with FIM terminations.
|Last seeder||Last activity 30 days, 07:13:02 ago|
|Size||637.42 MB (668384090 Bytes)|
[See full list]
[See full list]
|0 seeders, 1 leecher = 1 peer total|
Add a comment
|Important news from bt.etree.org!
Begining on March 17 2006, all torrents seeded at bt.etree must
include 1) checksum files (.md5, .ffp) that include a checksum for
every lossless audio file in the fileset, and 2) a copy of those
checksums pasted into the torrent description, so everyone can see
them without downloading the fileset.
If you seed a torrent without this information, it will be deleted.
We're telling you this now, so you'll know.
Of course, if there is a problem, we'll try to contact you and help
to fix it. If you don't have a valid e-mail address on your
db.etree.org account, please take a moment to add one. If we can't
contact you, we can't help you, and it be very frustrating for
everyone. Seeders who don't have valid e-mail addresses may find
their logins disabled.
This message will appear on all torrents seeded to bt.etree until
everyone has gotten the message. If your torrent has checksum files
and lists them in the description, thank you! If not, please take a
moment to edit the torrent description to include them. If you have
to add the checksum files from scratch, you'll have to pull this
torrent and start over. Sorry about that.
For help generating checksums, please visit
http://forums.etree.org/viewtopic.php?t=7025. If you have specific
questions, please post them at http://forums.etree.org and someone
will help you ASAP. Please do NOT e-mail us directly.
Thanks, and happy downloading.
|Great a new tune. Thanx
|I was at this show. Jump on it, it was pretty hot!!!
Thanks for sharing the tunes
|Very Nice....thanks for this.
Looks like you had a great setup.
Looking forward to this.
|one of the finest recordings i have had the pleasure of hearing. Thanks for sharing!
I wish the American concert goer would be as respectful as these Canadians were during this show.
oh yea i almost forgot... wilco's performance was brilliant as usual.
"time was just a joke"
|anyone able to reseed this?
|Another reseed request. Thanks
Add a comment