||etree.org Community Bittorrent Tracker
|Report this as|
|Torrent||gd73-07-01.mtx.tobin.89848.flac.torrent (click to download)|
|db link||http://db.etree.org/shn/89848 | Show | Source|
Universal City, CA
SBD + AUD Matrix 2 Source Mix
Set 1 (only)
d1t01 - Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo
d1t02 - Me And My Uncle
d1t03 - Sugaree
d1t04 - The Race Is On
d1t05 - Brown Eyed Women
d1t06 - Looks Like Rain
d1t07 - Don't Ease Me In
d1t08 - Big River
d1t09 - China Cat Sunflower >
d1t10 - I Know You Rider
d1t11 - Around And Around
SBD (shnid = 30362)
Source: SBD > ? > Ye Olde Cassette Tape
Patches: AUD, Sony ECM-22P mics > Sony 700 MR > R1 > DAT > CDR > LAMA
The tape was very old and had numerous minor problems. There's a low-level
"bump" noise throughout, which sounds like a reel malfunction. It's only
noticeable in the spaces between songs. There were many small drop-outs,
some of which I was able to repair with Soundforge. There is noticeable
tape damage in a few spots: the final 25 seconds of Me & My Uncle, the
first 3 seconds of Sugaree, the first 5 seconds of Looks Like Rain, and
from 1:57 to 2:01 of China Cat. Split the tracks with CD-Wave, verified
SBE-OK with Trader's Little Helper, and lossless compression with FLAC
I patched in the audience source from LAMA in the following spots:
Brown Eyed Women, from 4:00 to 4:08
Big River, from 4:31 to 4:38
I Know You Rider, from 3:06 to 5:22
Around & Around, all of it (5:26)
AUD (shnid = 88528)
Source: FOB Audience Recording
Media: MAR = Unknown, R1 = Maxell UD 35-90
Lineage: Sony ECM-22P > Sony TC-770 > MAR > ?? [Dolby Encode] > R1
Transfer: R1 > Technics RS-1506 > TEAC AN-300 [Dolby Decode] > Grace Design Lunatec V3 [Pre-Only] > Korg MR-1000 > DSF [1-bit 5.6448 MHz Stereo] > Korg AudioGate > WAV [24/96]
Taped by: Harv Kaslow and Craig Todd
MAR > R1 Copy by: Rob Bertrando
R1 Provided by: Barry Glassberg
Transfer by: A. Egert
Mastering by: J. Waddell
-- Edited, mastered and downsampled to 16/44.1 on the GEMS Edit Station.
SHNs were decoded to wave and Audition 3.0 was used to reassemble the tracks back to 1 long wave. Audition 3.0 was used to align & synch the SBD & AUD sources. Audition 3.0 used to adjust the volume for AUDs, matrix/CTR and LFE channels. Surcode CD Pro DTS was used to encode to DTS.
- Mixed by email@example.com
- FLAC conversion 02-FEB-2008
Multitrack Mixdown Settings
1) At the beginning of soundboard, 20.316 seconds were missing from the audience source and was filled in with audio from the soundboard source.
2) Between Mississippi Half Step and Me and My Uncle, 1 minute and 00.718 seconds were missing from the audience source and was filled in with audio from the soundboard source.
3) Between Sugaree and The Race is On, 40.917 seconds were missing from the audience source and was filled in with audio from the soundboard source.
4) Between The Race is On and Brown Eyed Women, 51.316 seconds were missing from the audience source and was filled in with audio from the soundboard source.
5) At the end of Brown Eyed Women, 07.644 seconds were missing from the soundboard source and was filled in with audio from the audience source.
6) Between Brown Eyed Women and Looks Like Rain, 14.419 seconds were missing from the soundboard source and was filled in with audio from the audience source.
7) Between Don't Ease Me In and Big River, 04.761 seconds were missing from the soundboard source and was filled in with audio from the audience source.
8) Between Big River and China Cat Sunflower, 11.806 seconds were missing from the soundboard source and was filled in with audio from the audience source.
9) After 3 minutes into I Know You Rider the soundboard ends, 7 minutes and 43.360 seconds were missing from the soundboard source and was filled in with audio from the audience source.
Brokedown House Production
length expanded size cdr WAVE problems fmt ratio filename
9:29.57 100505708 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t01.wav
3:42.25 39219644 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t02.wav
7:55.59 83928812 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t03.wav
4:14.57 44939708 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t04.wav
5:02.23 53326940 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t05.wav
7:30.04 79389452 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t06.wav
4:05.12 43246268 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t07.wav
4:43.51 50041196 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t08.wav
4:58.22 52618988 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t09.wav
8:47.25 93021644 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t10.wav
5:08.06 54345356 B --- -- ----- wav 1.0000 gd1973-07-01d1t11.wav
65:37.41 694583716 B 1.0000 (11 files)
|Last seeder||Last activity 4 days, 04:09:57 ago|
|Size||343.63 MB (360325612 Bytes)|
|Num files||15 files|
[See full list]
|0 seeders, 1 leecher = 1 peer total|
Add a comment
|Important news from bt.etree.org!
Begining on March 17 2006, all torrents seeded at bt.etree must
include 1) checksum files (.md5, .ffp) that include a checksum for
every lossless audio file in the fileset, and 2) a copy of those
checksums pasted into the torrent description, so everyone can see
them without downloading the fileset.
If you seed a torrent without this information, it will be deleted.
We're telling you this now, so you'll know.
Of course, if there is a problem, we'll try to contact you and help
to fix it. If you don't have a valid e-mail address on your
db.etree.org account, please take a moment to add one. If we can't
contact you, we can't help you, and it be very frustrating for
everyone. Seeders who don't have valid e-mail addresses may find
their logins disabled.
This message will appear on all torrents seeded to bt.etree until
everyone has gotten the message. If your torrent has checksum files
and lists them in the description, thank you! If not, please take a
moment to edit the torrent description to include them. If you have
to add the checksum files from scratch, you'll have to pull this
torrent and start over. Sorry about that.
For help generating checksums, please visit
http://forums.etree.org/viewtopic.php?t=7025. If you have specific
questions, please post them at http://forums.etree.org and someone
will help you ASAP. Please do NOT e-mail us directly.
Thanks, and happy downloading.
|Another great Tobin Matrix.
|appreciate all your efforts and hard work.
|great show hope they release this one someday thanks
Add a comment