||etree.org Community Bittorrent Tracker
|Show||Phish 3/26/1992 Ziggy's Winston-Salem NC - Nak|
|Report this as|
|Torrent||ph1992-03-26.31324.100.flac16.torrent (click to download)|
|db link||http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=31324 | Show | Source|
Winston Salem, NC
Source: Nak 100's > Cass/1
Transfer: Sony TC-KA3ES > DSP24 (24/96kHz) > Wavelab
Source tapes provided by Dave Hope
Tracking, editing, mastering, and FLAC16 by Marmar- email@example.com
02. The Landlady
03. Runaway Jim
04. All Things Reconsidered
09. Uncle Penn
11. David Bowie
02. Buried Alive
03. Oh Kee Pa Ceremony>
04. Suzy Greenberg
05. Poor Heart
07. The Man Who Stepped into Yesterday>
08. Avenu Malkenu>
09. The Man Who Stepped into Yesterday>
10. My Friend, My Friend
13. Cold As Ice>
14. Cracklin' Rosie> Cold As Ice
01. Sleeping Monkey
02. Chalkdust Torture
- All Things Reconsidered tease at the start of Foam.
- The second set was preceded by birthday wishes for a fan named Amy and a remark that Buried Alive was inspired by Jimmy Herring.
- Bowie included Simpsons and Oom Pa Pa Signals.
- Possum included a Random Note and two Fingerscrape Signals (including one from Mike!).
- Marley made a special guest appearance as "the evil, evil dog Harpua." This version, set in the "teeming Brazilian rain forest," is a must-hear. There was a brief full-band Fire tease, high-pitched "Brazil" squawks from Fishman, and a preview of the Clifford Ball motto (four years early) as Trey introduced Page as "a beacon of light in the world of flight."
- The middle of Fluffhead contained a tape flip. This was crossfaded as best as possible.
- There is a tape flip after Lizards. The flip cuts into Cavern by about 1-2 seconds. This was crossfaded as best as possible.
- The Harpua is from a different source and was faded in. No music is missing.
|Last seeder||Last activity 13:37 ago|
|Size||1.076 GB (1155602078 Bytes)|
[See full list]
|0 of 1 firewalled (0%)
Add a comment
|Spring '92! Fun show, I recommend any shows from North/South Carolina as they seem to really bring it.
|ahhhh, ziggy's was a great place to see show...what with a 6 inch stage, you were truly up in their faces...saw morphine, jsbx, helmet, mmw, public enema, and a ton more at that place...hip hop club next door, twas always fun post-show out in the street with the hooligans from the several night spots there...the 90s man, the 90s.
|Thanks...another cassette replaced! Only set 2 which means there's a '92 Bowie that's new to me here...excellent. :)
Add a comment