|Description||Jerry Garcia, Elvin Bishop, Harvey Mandel, Mickey Hart & Stephen Miller - The Matrix, San Francisco, California, December 24th 1968, SBD (?), longer version, correct speed, reel to reel source.|
Disc One :
1. Jam (fades in)
2. You Got To Feel It
1. 3 O Clock In The Morning (around m. 5:26 sound fades out for half second)
2. You're Gonna Need Me
3. Raise Your Hand (cut)
It sounds as a soundboard to me, not sure, by the way really good recording, typical Matrix recording
with some light hiss and 1 channel lower.
I uploaded this some months ago from a cassette source. Here what you have in this improved version :
1. reel to reel source and lower generation.
2. longer version, with the final jam, so you have around 20 minutes more.
3. speed is correct here, because the cassette version was going faster.
4. sound quality is similar, i don't know what's better.
1st generation reel to reel > behringer ultra curve pro deq 2496 audio equalizer > tascam audio cdrw750 > plex tool professional XL > wav > flac.
Transfered, remastered & uploaded by 38f on Dime 2006.