||etree.org Community Bittorrent Tracker
|Show||Primus 2012-11-09 Orlando, FL 16/44.1khz *incomplete|
|Report this as|
|Torrent||Primus2012-11-09.torrent (click to download)|
|db link||http://db.etree.org/shn/122931 | Show | Source|
The Hard Rock - Orlando, FL
* Track1 only: Internal mics Zoom h1 recorder (low cut-off, auto-level off) @ 24bit48khz
recorded at the back of general admission area
Remainder of show:
Squid Audio omnidirectional mics> zoom h1 recorder (low cut-on, auto level off) @ 24bit48khz
recorded middle of general admission area, approx 15 ft in FOB
Moron TV (intro cut, fades in. approx 1min of music missing)
The Toys Go Winding Down
Over The Falls^
Lee Van Cleef
Dutchess And The Proverbial Mind Spread
Dirty Drowning Man
Prelude To A Crawl
Last Salmon Man
Eternal Consumption Engine
Jilly's On Smack
* After some unpleasantness trying to get my equipment past metal detectors, security, etc. I made it inside the Hard Rock just as the band started their set. The first tune was recorded as I was walking in the venue. As soon as the song was over, I switched from my zoom h1 internal mics to my clip on mics. I lost about 1-2mins of Moron TV.
^Les Claypool confessed that Ler LaLonde is actually Buckethead, and so Ler does a Buckethead style solo. After the solo, Ler apologised to Buckethead.
Les had a story about Lee Van Cleef, but I couldn't hear what he was saying because some drunk with a big voice thought everyone should hear his inane conversation over Claypool.
|Checksums||01. Groundhog\'s Day.flac:dddb57128e353e35f1413e1949e12006<br />|
02. Moron TV.flac:e069f645263e9a0c5cbcbb3f3f20f0d7<br />
03. The Toys Go Winding Down.flac:7b90fa0d2461be3e7ce78be4665487d6<br />
04. Southbound Pachyderm.flac:8ff9bae2773e9922ea51a11b7de15275<br />
05. Over The Falls.flac:1fe96ffbde22b2f87ef7113ad17a04f6<br />
06. Lee Van Cleef.flac:a2e039e9b60a1756ce271f709bfb8b99<br />
07. Heckler.flac:a3e348c057fe56352e5474d1893dc3d3<br />
08. Duchess.flac:57b074b80cd62a1b121b40cc0f65ac91<br />
09. Extinction Burst.flac:5aadd05b388faeb8fdbad1c39aef15c3<br />
10. Dirty Drowning Man.flac:542c8df18999c7070b76846c10ba9f9b<br />
11. Prelude To A Crawl.flac:6338c4c2935bf610b8ac39677c52baef<br />
12. Last Salmon Man.flac:3039e54023f908d6450a534453a588b1<br />
13. Hello Skinny.flac:263c325b2ae05395192bd6216f9b0d3a<br />
14. American Life.flac:6e1c0c7955b9d0349af6b76dbb6e81df<br />
15. Eternal Consumption Engine.flac:5f088bcb716b87e0b697e478f481ad58<br />
16. Jilly\'s On Smack.flac:04881b3b21213389b012bb1d9b9f2e49<br />
17. Spaghetti Western.flac:650a79f628d17267014be2f7094516e5<br />
18. Bob.flac:7d4d21c663372b9d26a566acc6d60730<br />
19. My Name Is Mud.flac:04858fb36bf387982a0a42b3e911237c<br />
20. Jerry Was A Race Car Driver.flac:0ac10d51646e55b02eb884564e7d55fd<br />
21. Hoinfodaman.flac:3ff01ad084965233ffbcb321044dc3eb<br />
22. Too Many Puppies.flac:d43b5c6e0058b4e37902dc3ef89cdc88<br />
|Last seeder||Last activity 12:04 ago|
|Size||614.76 MB (644617967 Bytes)|
|Num files||24 files|
|04. Southbound Pachyderm.flac||51.49 MB||N/A|
|14. American Life.flac||49.51 MB||N/A|
|17. Spaghetti Western.flac||47.15 MB||N/A|
|05. Over The Falls.flac||43.35 MB||N/A|
|08. Duchess.flac||33.83 MB||N/A|
|16. Jilly's On Smack.flac||33.20 MB||N/A|
|12. Last Salmon Man.flac||33.04 MB||N/A|
|03. The Toys Go Winding Down.flac||33.02 MB||N/A|
|01. Groundhog's Day.flac||31.85 MB||N/A|
|02. Moron TV.flac||26.74 MB||N/A|
|18. Bob.flac||26.20 MB||N/A|
|10. Dirty Drowning Man.flac||24.64 MB||N/A|
|22. Too Many Puppies.flac||24.62 MB||N/A|
|09. Extinction Burst.flac||24.04 MB||N/A|
|19. My Name Is Mud.flac||23.39 MB||N/A|
|06. Lee Van Cleef.flac||20.75 MB||N/A|
|21. Hoinfodaman.flac||19.98 MB||N/A|
|07. Heckler.flac||18.90 MB||N/A|
|20. Jerry Was A Race Car Driver.flac||18.31 MB||N/A|
|15. Eternal Consumption Engine.flac||17.35 MB||N/A|
|13. Hello Skinny.flac||10.17 MB||N/A|
|11. Prelude To A Crawl.flac||3.25 MB||N/A|
[See full list]
|2 seeders, 0 leechers = 2 peers total|
Add a comment
|Know your limitations, people.
As an example, since I weigh a mere 150lbs, it is reasonable to believe I will never be able to truck over anyone on a football field.
Conversely, if you are a grown man approx. 6ft-5in, weighing 250-300lbs, *maybe* you shouldn't be bouncing and jumping around the room the way you could as a kid.
^That, and a couple of loud drunks are a few problems I had through this recording... other than that, it came out pretty decent.
I hope some more recordings surface of this tour, since I really don't have proper equipment. On the other hand, I hope this one will tide y'all over.
|Also, sorry, I missed a bit of music in Moron TV. At the end of Groundhog's Day, I thought I would have time to switch to my clip-on mics, but just as I turned off my recorder, they went right into the next song.
That sucks, but it isn't too much of a distraction
|Thanks for posting...I can't wait to listen to it! I went to this show and considered bringing in my low-pro deck and mics but decided against it due to security and their metal detector portals.
|thanks man. always good to get any copy of a show you're at.
|thanks much for sharing this!
|any one know of the denver fillmore show got taped?
|Thank you SO much for your efforts!
|THanks ! this was my birthday show! 3D was far out.
|Thanks for this! I lost my mind at this show
Add a comment